11.07.2009

Noah Biorkman


This morning I was awake way too early. After playing a few rounds of Bejeweled, I checked some facebook updates and saw this:

"A five year old little boy named Noah is in the last stages of a 2 1/2 yr battle with neuroblastoma cancer. His family is celebrating Christmas next week. His request was "LOTS OF CHRISTMAS CARDS" . Please send cards to: Noah Biorkman 1141 Fountain View Circle South Lyon MI 48178. Let's give Noah one last GREAT Christmas!"


Now, being the skeptic that I am -- I had to go to www. SNOPES.com to make sure that this was true. I've read all kinds of updates on fb about missing children and people whose homes have burned to the ground -- only to go to snopes to read that they aren't true. SO sad to me that someone would send something like that around to play on people's emotions. BUT, when I checked this one this morning, it is true.
You can see for yourself HERE.


He's five... like My Janey Girl.

This is Noah Biorkman:

You can Meet him yourself HERE.

And then you can send your cards Here:

Noah Biorkman
1141 Fountain View Circle
South Lyon MI 48178