7.25.2008

So Long Jay Thomas

The Greenville Advocate threw a small going away party for Jay Thomas, our editor. He will be leaving us for another Newspaper. Jay was super fun to work with and we are all really going to miss him. Here are some pictures from the night.


This is my friend Derrick (D-Rock) and I. We call this picture, Prom 2008

The Lovely Mrs. Bozeman and D-Rock

From Left to right:
Front Row: Sue Arnold (City Clerk), Me, Amie Lou, D-Rock, Tracy, Tammy
Back Row: Kevin (The new Editor), Christy, Michael, Jay Thomas, Huck

Kevin and his other half, Betsy.

Christy, Jay Thomas and I

D-Rock, Me, and Jay Thomas

Me and Amie

Kissy Face, we always try this.
Me, Tracy (my supervisor and friend) and Amie


I couldn't leave this one out... a Smiling picture.

and Jay Thomas. He was listening to Michael's farewell speech about kidnapping. :)


No comments: