7.23.2008

10 People, I can handle that.

Ten things you wish you could say to 10 different people right now (don't list names) :


  1. I'm Sorry. More sorry than I will ever be able to explain or express.
  2. I love you with a love that you will only understand when you experience it. I wasn't born until you were. You're my reason for everything, you always will be. Every time I look at you I am amazed, you're spectacular. I live for your laughter, Please stay a child somewhere in your heart. Always follow your dreams, I'll always help you chase them. I'm your biggest fan and you're the biggest part of my heart. Forever, you're it for me.

  3. Thank you for the sacrifice that you made for me. I will be forever debted to you for the life that I lived... but repulsed by you at the same time for your selfishness and making the same mistake three more times. Who do you think you are?

  4. I will always be on your side, you will always be able to count on me... but your mom loves you and isn't nearly as bad as you think she is. I promise she will understand.

  5. You're WAY too good for him. I hate to see the mistake that you are making. You can do so much better... I just wish that you knew how much of a prize you are. Beautiful, smart, talented, compassionate... so real, so much more of a person that most people. He has no idea. I know that you aren't even engaged, but when the time comes please please please don't marry him.

  6. You will never know how special you are to me. Second to my child, you're who I love most. As far back as I can remember and as far forward as I can see, it's gonna be you and me. I can't imagine my life without you in it. You're truly an amazing person in so many ways, I just wish that you knew how amazing you are. Thank you, for so many things.

  7. I am so grateful for the relationship that we have. I know now how important having you in my life is. I'm sorry on so many levels for my contributions to our downfall. You are my inspiration, my hero. Someone else brought me into this world, but you gave me life. You will never know how much I cherish you. I love you.

  8. I'm sorry that I never call. Honestly, it only makes me miss you more.

  9. We were never friends. I feel like such an idiot. I wish I could let go of it, but I haven't yet. Our whole lives, you did nothing but use me and although I wasn't perfect... I never deliberately hurt you. I don't want bad things for you, but I never want to speak to you again. Stay away from my child, I mean it.

  10. Wasn't high school full of so much drama? :) and aren't we glad that time is gone... I love ALL of you and I am so happy to have you back in my life. We'll be friends always.

2 comments:

Tony and Susan said...

i love reading your blog because you are so raw and so real! yours is one of the few blogs that brings out many different emotions in myself. not many people can do that to me!

Unknown said...

Hey there,

I know who a lot of those are to and some of them make me wonder... interesting.

We are heading up to Birmingham tomorrow. I should have called you already but we just got settled in and it's time to go again. We'll be stopping in Montgomery. If you are going to happen to be in the area, give me a call 205-470-3450. If not, I guess we'll get together next time.

Love you!