4.10.2008

That's what she said... :)

What made me laugh before Janey? I couldn't tell ya. Everyday is something new. Here are a few of the recent things that she has said, enjoy:
This was the day daylight savings time came into effect at about the time the sun would normally have set...
SJ: Mommy, it sure is still bright outside.
Me: Yeah
SJ: God must have been busy answering everyone's goodnight prayers from last night because he forgot to make the sun go down on time.
_____________
SJ: Mommy, How DO you breathe with no air?
_____________
When I grow up, I am going to be an artist. On the weekends I can help you take pictures, unless I have a date or something.
_____________
I wish that you didn't even know the word GROUNDED.
_____________
Can we just call Hannah Montana and ask her to come over for a little while? She will, I am a nice kid.
_____________
My grandmother recently got hit by a car (she is recovering in the hospital), this is SJ's take on it:
Well, AJ, my mommy's grandmother was walking across the street to the grocery store and a car just came and made her flat and she landed in a big muddy puddle. She should have been holding someone's hand. I don't get flat because I hold my mommy's hand.
______________
I am Simon from the Chipmunk movie because I have glasses like him.
______________
Everyday is a gift with her. She is my constant source of laughter, love and joy. I never know what's coming next, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

3 comments:

Dana said...

It is about time! I'm going to link you. Cute cute things she said. I love the way their minds work at this age. She is adorable!

Start planning a trip to Augusta! Sarah Jane and Emma will have a ball. I'm ready to get caught up with everyone! I've missed so much.

I love you

Tammy said...

I love how her brain works. She says the cutest things! It was great to see you the other day. Thanks for taking the time to get together.

Tony and Susan said...

that is seriously one of the cutest pictures i have ever seen!! glad you're finally blogging!!