4.10.2008

That's what she said... :)

What made me laugh before Janey? I couldn't tell ya. Everyday is something new. Here are a few of the recent things that she has said, enjoy:
This was the day daylight savings time came into effect at about the time the sun would normally have set...
SJ: Mommy, it sure is still bright outside.
Me: Yeah
SJ: God must have been busy answering everyone's goodnight prayers from last night because he forgot to make the sun go down on time.
_____________
SJ: Mommy, How DO you breathe with no air?
_____________
When I grow up, I am going to be an artist. On the weekends I can help you take pictures, unless I have a date or something.
_____________
I wish that you didn't even know the word GROUNDED.
_____________
Can we just call Hannah Montana and ask her to come over for a little while? She will, I am a nice kid.
_____________
My grandmother recently got hit by a car (she is recovering in the hospital), this is SJ's take on it:
Well, AJ, my mommy's grandmother was walking across the street to the grocery store and a car just came and made her flat and she landed in a big muddy puddle. She should have been holding someone's hand. I don't get flat because I hold my mommy's hand.
______________
I am Simon from the Chipmunk movie because I have glasses like him.
______________
Everyday is a gift with her. She is my constant source of laughter, love and joy. I never know what's coming next, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

3 comments:

Dana said...

It is about time! I'm going to link you. Cute cute things she said. I love the way their minds work at this age. She is adorable!

Start planning a trip to Augusta! Sarah Jane and Emma will have a ball. I'm ready to get caught up with everyone! I've missed so much.

I love you

Tammy said...

I love how her brain works. She says the cutest things! It was great to see you the other day. Thanks for taking the time to get together.

Tony & Susan said...

that is seriously one of the cutest pictures i have ever seen!! glad you're finally blogging!!