4.10.2008

One Lucky Duck

My Beautiful Niece

Some childhood friends from the greatest place on earth


Some friends from school

Moments like this are what I live for

This laugh right here is why I was born

Good times with Good friends


Crazy Moments with my Best Friend

Someone else brought me into this world, but These people gave me Life

Old Friends

She makes me laugh involuntarily.

This is my WHOLE family.


She's my reason.

The biggest part of my heart.

I live for these hugs.


I don't know about yours, but all too often in my life it's easy for me to focus on all the things that I don't have, or want, or could be better at as opposed to everything that I have and am good at. It's easy for me sit around and call myself fat, or I wish that I never would have never met him, or critisize this little apartment, on and on. When I should be focusing on the happy things in my life... my friends, my beautiful daughter, my family, etc. SO I wanted to post these pictures as a visual reminder to myself of all the things in my life that I DO have. When I sit back and think about it, I don't know many people that are more blessed than I am.

No comments: