3.16.2010

A Purchase I Should Have Made:

It's 5 a.m. - I've been tossing and turning for hours. The last time I looked at the clock, it said 3:48 and there's been no sleep since then..and it was pretty sporatic before then. My head is congested, my back hurts, and I just can't get comfortable no matter how I position my body pillow. I wish that I would have invested in one of These Babies months ago (but it seems pointless now, with so little time left):

SO, if you are early on in your pregnancy or if you know anyone that just found out that they are expecting and you just want to do something nice for them... I highly recomend one of these. They'll probably look at you like you are crazy for giving them such a huge pillow shaped like a fish hook - but trust me, they will thank you later! I am pretty sure that if I had just broke down and spent the $50 months ago, that I would be snug as a bug in a rug right about now... instead of awake, regretting my decision to be cheap.

2 comments:

Dana said...

Bless your heart.. I don't know what my problem is. should have turned on the chat. I've been up since almost exactly then. Sympathy pains?

Penny said...

I have one my sister gave me and I loved it. It wasn't just like the one you have pictured but I was so thankful for it. If had known you didn't have one I would have offered to let you borrow it. I just have it in a storage bag now for the next time I might need it...maybe ; )