7.24.2009

Triumph

Back in March, Sarah Jane lost her first tooth... not long after that, she lost her second tooth. SO, with all these new teeth coming in, we thought that we probably should get kiddo to a dentist.

Here's a secret:

I HATE THE DENTIST.
HATE. LOATHE. DISPISE. DREAD.

So, as you can imagine... this is something that I have tried to put off as long as possible.
But, this morning... I put my big girl panties on, picked my Sarah Jane up and took her to the devil Dentist.

Despite all my anxiety, Janey-girl was a trooper! She walked right in (didn't even wait for George or I to go with her) --- had some "pictures" taken of her teeth, had a full x-ray, and then she had all those little teeth cleaned... and after lots of prizes for being so Great... she walked away with...


(drumroll please....)



NO CAVITIES!

Woo-Hoo!

Now, All I have to do now is make to it my appointment on August 6... hopefully maybe I'll be sick.

3 comments:

Dan said...

Bravo! Must be something goin' on in GA that is good for the teeth! No cavities is a big victory. That's another one for the "blessings" column.

Mandee said...

That is wonderful!
Following you from MBC!

Dana said...

Yea! I dread it too. Have to get Emma back in. She's been in a few times but never for an x-ray.