2.17.2009

It's Bunny Time!!


Click on flyers to view full size


It's that time again, people! Aren't you excited?! I know I sure am...
Flopsy and Mopsy have hopped all the way down the bunny trail just for your Spring Pictures!


.click. will be shooting spring portraits with (optional) live bunnies from February 21 - March 21.
For a limited time only, the session fee is 50% off and includes a fully-edited, printable disc with a copyright release.

Also, all wall portaits are 20% off!

Call today to make your appointment, these fill up FAST!

1 comment:

George Houston said...

I love those pictures with the bunnies.

Here are my questions for you. Please let me know when you post it so I don't miss it! Thanks!!

Interview Questions:

1.)Weddings, Portraits, Landscapes, Babies, Etc. – What is your faviorte subject to photograph? Why?

2.)If you could teach your daughter one thing, what would it be and why?

3.)If you could go on a Dream Vacation - Where would you go? Who would you take? What would you do?

4.)What was the Best & Worst photo shoot you have ever done? Explain.

5.)What one question would you ask Barack Obama if you could have lunch with him next week?

To play along:
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."

2. I will respond by giving you five questions. (I get to pick the questions.)

3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.

4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.

5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.