1.04.2009

A Song for your Sunday

Darius Rucker has come a long way from songs like "Let Her Cry" and "Only Wanna' Be With you." Which, by the way were great songs. Today I heard his latest greatest contribution to the music planet. It was one of those stop you in your tracks kind of moments for me when I heard this on the radio today. I was suprised when I got home and saw who it was.

So, From Hootie and the Blowfish to overnight new Country music sensation... here's Darius Rucker singing, "It Won't be Like This for Long."



I guess I was on a country music kick today (which, admittedly happens alot -- although it is nowhere near all I listen to)... but I also heard this one. It's not that great musically, but the lyrics brought tears to my eyes. Every verse is worth listening to:



Oh... and you probably want to stop the music player at the bottom of the page so you can hear them.

1 comment:

Ron said...

Good choice...I love this song!