12.03.2008

Thanksgiving in Tennessee 2008

We spent this Thanksgiving at my Mom's this year. We had a blast!:

YUM! Here is our Thanksgiving Meal... complete with Ham and Turkey, Mashed Potatoes, Cranberry Salad, Dressing,Brocoli Casserole, Macaroni, Green Bean Casserole, Corn, and of course... red pineapples. I didn't get a picture of the desserts... but they were good. ;)
My Family has a tradition... Here we are at the Thanksgiving Open 2008. (that just means we all play canasta every year) --- and YES!! Matt and I won. I have never ever won, so I was very very excited.

And lots of you have asked about my big brother, Kevin. Here he is (doing great!):


The Turkey was working it's magic on George:

Some of the family:

Sarah Jane and my mom's youngest child, Minnie (she usually has her hair done):
On Saturday night my Sister's husband and his band, Whiskey Run, had a concert. We all were looking forward to it... here are some pics from the evening:
all my sisters:
What can I say, it was late...
Our Nephew even came out for the fun:
Whiskey Run:

And here is a video of the fun... the sound isn't that great only b/c it was shot with a small camera... but the visuals are there. Check out Nathan...

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. For us, it's wild and crazy from here... All of our Birthdays, Christmas, the New Year, our Anniversary and Disney... I can't wait!

No comments: