11.23.2008

So that's where you get it from.

Yep. That's right. That's where I get it from.

I have always been pretty artsy-craftsy, creative, clever, whatever you want to call it. I think outside of the box. I'm not real sure I'm anywhere close to the aforementioned box.

Well, my mom is the same way, even though she will never admit it. She is SO talented. She knits afghans, scarves, hats, anything you want knitted... she can sew anything you want --- from doll dresses to wedding gowns and everything in between. She recently has started this new venture and I think that it is GREAT. This is a quilt that she made for Sarah Jane and I. I pretty much love it. I am trying to talk her into selling them, I think that she would do awesome at it. Seriously, look at this thing! :

It has Sarah Jane's name on it and other words that describe her:



Here is the name:

And she made this wonderful combination of florals, polka-dots, stripes, and words. She Monogrammed it. Quilted it. Stitched it together. and I love it.

No comments: