10.17.2008

It's 1:00 in the morning...

While doig the random "next blog thing" tonight, I came across this... liked it, decided to share... feel free to read it, feel free to skip it. It's pointless anyway.
Maybe I should...
stop biting my fingernails. HELLO! I am an adult now...
I love the smell of...
rain, grass, cucumber melon, downy, gasoline (does that make me weird?), and the nail place.
People would say that I...
probably talk too much.
When I wake up in the morning...
I should pray, have some "me-time", and start my day right. Instead... I complain about the time, drudge myself out of bed at the last possible minute and rush to get things done on time. Ugh. I suck.
I lost my will power to..
Scrapbook. I don't know why... I just stopped, right when I was getting good at it.
Life is wonderful with...
My Janey Girl
My past made me...
Who I am, like it or not.
I get annoyed when...
People leave their kids in the car in public. It makes me want to scream my brains out. It's one thing to run in the house real quick... but c'mon, don't run in the Grocery store with your kids strapped in and the car running. Outrageous.
Parties are not...
really my mantra, even though I do like to see/hang out with my friends.
Dogs are...
1. Too much work
2. Slobber factories
3. Hairy
4. Often adorable, yet not adorable enough to live with me.
[no matter how hard i try to have a dog, i have decided that i only
like other people's dogs, in brief intervals, of course]
Cats…
Are low maintenance and I'm all about them
Tomorrow I am going to…
The Pumpkin Patch... for the 3rd time in the past 2 weeks. I don't mind, I love it.
I'm totally terrified of...
things that i have no control over
I wonder why I thought my life would be...
boring when i was a "grown-up"
Never in my life...
have I ridden an adult roller-coaster with both eyes open (I am serious) --- They scare me.
High school was something that...
i wish I could re-do (knowing what I do now)
Take my advice...
Get the epidural. Dress up for Halloween. Don't put on self tanner before your high school prom. Let someone else wax your eye-brows. Swing, even when you're a grown-up. Turn it up (WAY up). Don't let hugs weird you out.
Making my bed is…
Something that I should do more often.
I'm addicted to…
Mountain Dew, The Internet, My Camera, Shopping, Doodling useless things on paper
I want someone…
to tell me about 1920
and now... my pillow beckons me.

No comments: