7.18.2008

Camp Wiregrass, my Second home.

Camp Wiregrass has always been one of my favorite places on the planet. Although it has changed through the years... or maybe I have... It is still nice to go back from time to time. Some of my happiest memories were here. It's where I was baptised, where I learned to love the Lord, where I had my first kiss :), and where I made friendships that I know will last forever... It really is my second home. It was a bit surreal to see my little one there, standing in the same places I stood, doing the same things I did. I don't know how to explain it, but it was a neat experience.
One of My oldest Friends, Michelle

The infamous Gazebo, lots of memories here.


Michelle's Little boy, Brayden, and apparently the Love of Sarah Jane's life

Goin' to the Chapel


Chapel

Ping Pong battle... Sarah Jane wasn't half Bad!

Leave some camp memories comments, even if you didn't go to Wiregrass. I eat that stuff up!

2 comments:

George Houston said...

All my hard work to teach Sarah Jane to say, "Go Dawgs! Sic' EM!" and she holds a hand of a little boy that says, Roll Tide???

Well, I guess it could be worse, it could be War Eagle.

Dana said...

Ok, plans to meet up... We are going to be at Keith and Lynn's on Tuesday and Wed. and then heading up to Birmingham on Thursday. What are your plans for those days?