4.21.2008

It takes a long time to make an old friend...

This was a great weekend!
I got to spend a lot of time with my oldest niece, listen to my brother-in-law's band, watch my Best friend rock on Stage, and catch up with an old friend. It doesn't get any better than that.
This is a picture I did of The Matt Chapel Band.
From Left to Right , Matt (singer, songwriter, guitar), Mark (lead Guitar, vocals) , Don (bass), Mark (keys) , and Jerry (drums). They were in town this weekend playing in Georgiana at the Salute a Soldier Festival and they got to play 2 nights in a row at Choo-Molly's, a little hot spot in Georgiana. They are great! Check them out at www.myspace.com/mattchapelmusic



Last week Christy was in a play at the Ritz Theatre in downtown Greenville. She was AMAZING... I am so proud of her! And I am proud of this poster, I did the pic in the middle. Christy is the one on the bottom right hand corner with the big silver hat. Isn't she precious!?


Also, An old friend of ours from Elementary School got to come to Christy's play. I can't explain to you how much fun we had or how good it was to see him. We had such a good time catching up. Times like this are a good reminder to me why I moved back home. After almost 6 long years, it was like nothing had changed since the last time we saw Stephen. He always has known how to make me laugh. It's good to be home.




1 comment:

Dana said...

Love the picture of the band! You are so so talented!