4.28.2008

Best Week Ever

That's right, I should be on VH1.

Here are a few reasons why, Among other things...

After about 3 weeks of interviews, I just got a new job as the Advertising Consultant for the Greenville Advocate. I am very excited about it and can't wait to start.

And since I do so much traveling back and forth with Sarah Jane and now that I will be traveling wiht my job, I traded in my gas guzzling Envoy for this new Jetta saving myself about $200 a month. And I must say that I am so proud of myself for getting this car all on my own (with moral support from my BFF). I didn't take the first offer, or the second and I walked out of there with a great deal feeling really good about the decision that I had made. It's a good feeling to do things on my own.

2 comments:

Dana said...

Congratulations! And, kudos for helping the planet.

Love you

Tony and Susan said...

LOVE the car!! congratulations! i bet that's a great feeling!