1.29.2010

So here we are..

...We've got 80 days to days to go!

I wonder if my ribs are going to make it through this pregnancy in tact.
I wonder how I am going to be able to breathe then when it is already so difficult right now.
I wonder if sleep will even be a possibility by then.
I wonder if I will ever be able to eat Mexican again.
I wonder if it is humanly possible for my feet to swell more by the end of the day.
I wonder if it's possible to get stretch marks in your stretch marks.
I wonder if he is going to have hiccups this much outside of utero.

and last but not least
I wonder if we will have everything ready by then because right now, it seems next to impossible!

We're done with the furniture (for the most part, we still have to paint the changing table) ... BUT it's all still sitting in the sunroom waiting to be moved into the house. My sweet, talented momma is making the bedding and she'll ship it to us soon. There are still a few spots to be touched up on his walls. We have to get George's new exercise room (since he got booted out of his old one) all situated. We have to find a place to put all of these lovely toys that we have accumulated. I have to get the stuff together so my friend Kellie can paint the paintings for his walls, which I am SO excited about. ...and the list goes on and on and on. Literally... it's hanging on the fridge and right now it seems endless!


BUT, we are taking the night off tonight to go out to dinner and take Sarah Jane to the movies which I am very excited about. Doing things with just the three of us seems so special now - It won't be like this for very much longer, I'm just trying to take it in.

No comments: