4.30.2009

I thought that tag was for kids...

For some reason, every time George gets tagged to do one of these fancy schmancy questionaires, so do I. So here goes...

1. What are your current obsessions?
Sadly enough, American Idol. It's true. I watch it twice a week, every week. I get attached to the contestants, I miss them when they leave... I cry when they cry. It's a sad cycle, but one that I enjoy nonetheless.

2. Which item from your closet are you wearing most often?
I definitely have a favorite pair of jeans. I wear them as often as possible, with as many tops as possible.

3. Last thing I bought for myself?
I bought a shirt from Stein Mart to wear this weekend to a Wedding Rehearsal Dinner ---Funny thing, I bought the shoes to go with it first. I didn't have any kind of top or dress that would match the shoes, so I HAD to buy the shirt, or I couldn't wear the shoes, right?


4. What’s for dinner?
I have no idea. But it will be fun. I plan on grabbing some dinner with Haley after our Photo Shoot that I am SO exicted about.


5. Say something to the person who tagged you:
calk it calk it and jackson. HA. Oh yeah, and I love your guts.

6. What is one item you could not live without?
A Camera.. but then I also need a computer too.

7. Vacation spots you must visit before you die?
ANYWHERE, I love to travel.

8. Two things to do before you die:
-Stop biting my nails.
-Turn 80.

9. What are you reading right now?
Sadly enough, nothing at the moment. I have heard that "The Shack" is a good book, I am probably going to start on it soon. The thing with me and books is this: When I pick one up, I don't put it down until I fall asleep, or until it is finished. So, I have to make sure that I have plenty of time to get it read.

10. What is the last movie you saw and enjoyed?
I liked Nick and Nora's Infinite Playlist... which is weird for me, because normally I loathe those sorts of movies. I am not a fan of dry humor comedy. --- which is my husband's favorite, by the way. I think that slowly I might be being converted. Typically movies like Superbad/Juno/Napolean Dynomite/etc... don't impress me at all.


11. What’s your guilty pleasure?
Refer to that other question up there (3)... SHOES. I am always looking at shoes, buying shoes, drooling over shoes. I have shoes that I will never ever wear. I buy them when they are on sale, or in style, or a great color, or are super comfortable. It doesn't matter what the reason is, but I always have one... and I always will. Shoes always fit.

12. What’s your favorite smell?
I like anything that is "rain" or "fresh linen" scented...you know, those blue candles/blue room deodorizors/etc. I can't stand that fruit stuff.

13. Best thing you ate or drank lately?
We had Mikata a few nights ago, it's hard to top that.

14. Favorite Quote?
"You either get to living, or you get to dying."

15. Describe one of your happiest moments.
George said it was the day that he married me... and although I love the outcome of that day --- it was a very stressful one for me, as I am sure that it is a stressful day for all Brides. The Happiest moment of my life was the day that Sarah Jane was born. I know that sounds so cliche', but it's true. Hands down, nothing even comes close --- and I can bet that nothing ever will.

16. What’s one thing you can’t go a day without doing?
Talking to my Janey-girl. no doubt.

17. What do you have an addiction to?
Pictures. I seriously take pictures all the time. It drives George insane, I am always click, click, click. --- and George always says... Put the camera down!

18. What’s your favorite holiday?
Believe it or not, it's Halloween. I know that sounds so pagan of me... but, let me explain. I love FALL, love it. Pumpkin carving is fun at our house, we have a great time with it. Plus...There is NO stress in Halloween... no big meal to prepare, no gifts to buy and stress over, no big fancy throwdown -- perhaps, a chili dinner at best. For one night kids can be anything they want to be (and sometimes adults too)... and then there is the whole candy aspect. I know why it was founded, I get all that --- but it's still my favorite. It always has been. But, if it makes me a better person, Thanksgiving runs a close second.

19. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone (no texting!) ?
I talked to Dee last night, and a few clients today.

20. What is on your calendar coming up this month?
This is the busiest month of the year for me. Sarah Jane is in a wedding this weekend, I am doing some bridal portraits out of town next weekend, the weekend after that is FREE, the next weekend my niece and nephew graduate from high school, and the next weekend is the BEACH!

21. What are your ‘hidden’ hobbies?
I sew, not alot of people know that. I don't get to often, but I enjoy it. I bought some fabric a while back for a giveaway, hopefully that will come together next week! It's uber cute, so check back.

---okay, the buck stops here. I don't want to tag anyone, but feel free to steal this and make it your own, people! :)

3 comments:

Ron said...

Is Holloween a holiday? Hmmm.... :)

Dan said...

Oooh! Oooh!

Speaking of your #11 (shoes), I'm gonna post a photo (either on my blog or your FB) that I've been wanting to post. Your "shoes" reference reminded me. Stay tuned.

Jay said...

I can't wait, Dan! If it's shoes, I will love it - for sure. :)