Overall, I really liked the movie... a lot. However, I was disappointed in a few things.
- They didn't do a very good job of explaining the Cullens and the Quiletes fued. George, who had never read the book, didn't know what was really going on with it.
- They made Eric out to be a sort fru-fru character. I didn't picture him that way in the book. I guess that all comes down to perception though.
- I don't remember 2 people dying before James, Laurent, and Victoria showed up at the
- I wish that Edward would have played the lullaby more and that it would have been at least pointed out in the movie.
- I don't rememer there being any tree climbing..
But I thought everything else was fairly accurate. The Fight scene in the ballet studio was just how I pictured it. The characters were perfect with the book description... I loved them. Edward dazzled just like I thought he would. The storyline, with a few very very small exceptions was followed very well. Overall, I give it an "A"... or four stars, or whatever kind of rating means excellent on the movie rating chart. ;)
I can't wait for New Moon to come out!!