10.28.2008

Getting ready for HALLOWEEN!

Yay for Pumpkin Carving Fun:
...............................................................................................
George does a great job cleaning them out:


So does Sarah Jane, even though she didn't like it much:


Don't worry, I didn't do it:


George's Bicycle Pumpkin:



My Witch:


Mine and Sarah Jane's Ghost: BOO!

This is a video that George made last year at Halloween, it is so weird how different Sarah Jane is... and it really only feels like it was just a few months ago, not a year. (disclaimer: George posted this video on his blog too... and yes, he posted it before me. I am unashamed of the fact that I copied this from him. SO, if you would rather watch it on his blog, you may click here to do so... haha)



_______________________________________________
....and as promised, here is the new room:



YAY!!

1 comment:

Dana said...

Can I just tell you that I can't look at a single picture on your blog without crying now. I'm so happy for ya'll!