8.20.2008

I'm a theif.

I came across the simple woman's blog this week and loved it... I stole this concept from her.

Outside my Window... There are cars parked and people driving by, I always wonder where they are off to, if their day is busier or more hectic than mine. I wonder about things like that on the interstate, in the airport, etc. I am fascinated by people.

I am thankful for... SO many things:
  • Sarah Jane loving her new school
  • The possibilties of happiness that I am beginning to see
  • My family, even though we are scattered at times.
  • Music...and the release it provides for me.
  • My job, everything about it
  • Christy, everything about her.
I am wearing...A black cardigan, black sailor button pants and a white top with ruffles. I have on black pumps, my favorite fork bracelet, silver hoops and my hair, at this point in the day, is thrown back in a ponytail.

I am reading... Over ads to make sure that they are correct before they go to press.

I am hoping...That ...f i n a l l y... things will start to come together.

I am hearing...A whole new side of things. I finally understand, and am happy.

I am creating...A home interior masterpiece in my mind... now lets just see how it comes together. I am moving this week into a little house out in the country. It hasn't been updated in quite a while and I definitely have my work cut out for me... but I am excited about all that is to be done. I can't wait to get started.

One of my favorite things... I have SO many favorite things, but today... I really enjoyed Dana's blog. I met Dana when I was in the seventh grade. She was dating my youth minister at the time. Through the years we have drifted in and out of each other's lives. I can't think of any one person in my life that has influenced me more than Dana. She is by far the realest person that I know. She has a way with words that I envy tremendously, and she always knows just what to say. This week she was talking about her little one (that is 6 months older that mine) starting her first day of school. She hit the emotions right on. Check out her link on the side of my page.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... I am MOVING! I am so excited. I will post pictures of the new place soon, keep a look out. --- tiny light green house on 70 acres (I thought it was 55 until I talked to the lady this morning and apparently, she and I were both mistaken... hey, no complaints here) --- Time to start four-wheeler shopping and getting ready for Deer season! :)

2 comments:

Dana said...

Well now you've made me cry.. I was so not expecting that. I just want you to know that I'm so honored to that you let me be part of your life and I'm so glad that we've kept in touch. And, you have no idea how when you were in seventh grade and I was coming into this unknown life of ministry and I would come into something and you'd be so happy to see me and want to sit by me, it made me feel so much more secure about doing something I felt so unqualified to do!

I love you!

Tammy said...

I hope your move goes well. Did you buy this house? I know that you were looking to buy before. Are you coming to Albany any time soon?